I spent weeks making the attached slide show to share with everyone at Hudson's birthday party. The song that plays with it however is not the song we had playing at the party (still touching however). Since the website I used only has a few selections, I made a playlist on my ipod and had that play along with the slide show instead of what you will hear. The songs that played at the party were: Somewhere over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, Upside Down by Jack Johnson, and Stop this Train by John Mayer. Grab your tissues and a BIG warning...it's 10 minutes long!!!! Enjoy, http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Gk2uW5hG
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my gosh Hilary, GREAT job on Hudson first and then the video ;)!! He is such a doll and you can tell in each and ever photo how much he's loved. It made me cry watching you in pictures as a mother. I always knew you'd be a great one! Hudson is one lucky little guy! I can't believe he's one! What a BEAUTIFUL family you have. Great job on the video. LOVED it!!
Post a Comment