Well, it's happened, we officially have a ONE year old! Hudson's birthday party was on Saturday, a cowboy theme. The party was great, 45 people in attendance...crazy!!! For his real birthday on Monday, he had shots (mean Mommy) and then Ryan and I took him to Red Robin for dinner. Ryan and I both decided that we DID NOT want them to sing for Hudson as we would have cried. It was a special moment for us as Ryan and I met and fell in love working at Red Robin years ago, and now we have a one year old! We may make Red Robin a birthday tradition for Hudson...Ryan of course says Hudson can pick where ever he wants to go as he gets older. If he's anything like his Dad, we better start saving for Daniel's Broiler now!! (It's a fancy steakhouse for those that don't live here or have them)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment