When my friend Molly found out I was pregnant, she dropped by with brownie mix, the perfect gift for a pregnant friend (thanks again Mol!). This was no ordinary brownie mix however, it was Barefoot Contessa Outrageous Brownie mix. I put the mix in the pantry and hadn't thought about it until last week as I've been so nauseous and not wanting to eat. Over the last week however I have been feeling better and started to eye that fabulous looking brownie mix just sitting in the pantry. So tonight, I made them and they truly are OUTRAGEOUS!! Just to give you a teaser of what you would be getting, you have to melt a stick of butter with these chocolate chunk bits that you stir into the batter which contains mini chocolate chips. Ummm, yeah...and I was hoping to NOT gain 42 pounds this pregnancy! I'm surprised I am even typing this posting and not eating the entire pan right this minute. Hats off to you Ina Garter!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Barefoot Contessa Brownies
Posted by Hilary at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YUMMY!!! Ya, trying to be good about gaining weight while pregnant is a joke ;) When a craving strikes, you GOTTA have it! I'm glad you found your chocolate fix. What a nice friend you have!
Post a Comment