We have some very exciting news in the Storey house...I'm pregnant!! 10 weeks along with baby's "due" date being September 4 (and not allowed to come earlier as my parent's will be on a cruise in Alaska from August 24-31, YIKES!!). We had our first ultrasound last Friday and everything looks great so far. This pregnancy has been very different than with Hudson and I'm trying to come up with several options of why that is as I don't want to get myself excited assuming it's a girl. I really do want a girl, but at the same time it would be fun for Hudson to have a brother as they will only be 20-1/2 months apart. We find out the baby's sex on April 10. In the end, healthy happy baby is always what you wish for though!! I'm already showing as much as I did with Hudson at about 14 or 15 weeks and the day I found out I was pregnant (we found out when I was only 4 weeks along) I was up to pee 3 times in the middle of the night, go figure. It's amazing how your body just remembers what to do!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Big News!
Posted by Hilary at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very excited for you guys! We need to get together soon.
Whohooooo! I'm so thrilled for you guys! I'm sending pink thoughts your way, but uh I'm looking at cutie-pie little Hudson and another one like him in the world would NOT be such a bad thing! ;) lol
Post a Comment