Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weeding and Worms

While Charlie was napping yesterday afternoon, Huddy and I headed out to weed and look for worms. Hudson is an excellent helper. The day was gorgeous.
Ready to work!

Even though his face is cut off, look how excited Hudson is to have pulled a weed!
Checkin' out a worm
Curious about what's inside Mommy's tulips
Precious
My tulips mean a lot to me, and not just because I ordered them from Holland, but because I planted the bulbs when I was 8 months pregnant with Hudson.
Hudson is 3-1/2 months old here. This was by the same tulip, on his first Easter. I can't believe how big my baby boy is now.

4 comments:

christy said...

Cute Cute Cute! I have tulips too that always bloom around Clara's birthday. She calls them "my tulips"!

Jennifer said...

cute new background...and post :) My Huddy bulbs are coming up from the shower!

The Zdeneks said...

What a great little helper! If he ever needs more weeds, he is more than welcome to come over and help Payton and I!! :) Miss you guys!

Emily said...

Your kiddos are so adorable! And you're looking amazing!