I have decided that I am taking the blog into a new direction since I clearly don't have the time like I used to. Until I have more time again (pause for laughter here) I will be posting pictures with brief descriptions unless there is something that warrants more of a detailed posting. With that, here's some pictures from March.
Matching St. Patty's Day Shirts
This is Huddy's "cheesy" smile, we think it's hilarious and he does it on command!
Fancy date night at the Seattle Sounders FC Inaugural Bash. I can't even remember the last time I wore a dress!
Ryan likes to point out the fact that I am 2 years older than him quite often. There are about 6 weeks where I am actually 3 years older than him and he thinks it's hilarious to bring up how "old" I am. He must of told Hudson that I was "old" one night because as I was putting Hudson in his jammies, he asked me "Mommy, you old?". I simply replied by saying "Well, it depends on who you ask. If you ask Grandma, she would say no. If you ask Charlie, she would say yes". I of course told Ryan about Hudson saying this to me. We had a good laugh and I didn't think much of it after that, until my birthday when I saw my cake. Now, some people may not appreciate the thought put behind this, but for my husband to actually remember this conversation and take it one step further, frankly, I think it's down right adorable.

3 comments:
So cute...Don't they now call women like you cougars...preying on younger men!!
Cute pics, and I love the one of you in the dress. Remember when you used to raid my closet for stake dance nights to borrow a dress? lol You look great, you have the best arms---still! Even if you are old ;)
So cute! I love the kids St. Patty's day shirts.
so fun that Ryan remembered and put it on your cake. Don't think of yourself as old, just experienced. ;)
Post a Comment