We spent the weekend before New Years with the Mullen Family in Glacier. We stayed in this really cute 2 bedroom "mother-in-law" type house that we would definitely stay at again. Ryan and Mike snowboarded at Mt. Baker during the day while Krissy, the kiddos, and I played at the house. We never did get the kids bundled up to take pictures in the snow and I am sure we will regret that later on (already do actually!). We ended up living it up on New Years Eve, staying up until 10:00PM instead of the usual 9:30PM, HAHAHAHA!! My how things change...we still managed to take some silly photos though. It was nice to get away for a few days!
Here it is, our very own blog! I'm excited to be joining the world of blogging and can't wait to share what's new with the Storeys. Ryan and I have been married 7 years now, are enjoying parenthood, and looking foward to what the future may bring. Hope you enjoy our blog!
0 comments:
Post a Comment