Monday, January 7, 2008

One step, two step update

We officially have a walker! Hudson has found once he has pulled himself up, walking is better than crawling. He still hasn't figured out how to just stand up from sitting or squatting, but as long as he gets himself up with the help of furniture or our legs...off he goes! Here's an updated video taken a few days ago when he realized "Hey, this walking thing isn't half bad". He even tried to run today, we are in SO much trouble!!

1 comments:

Marcy said...

SO cute Hilary! Don't you just love it??? These milestones are so great.

Your Christmas and New Years looks so fun! I can't believe those toy boxes your SIL made. HOLY COW! Loved seeing all the pic. You guys look great-and boy do your parents have cute grandkids!

Got your New Years card today. Loved it! Man, I love this blog thing. I feel a part of your life again! It's wonderful!!!