Last night as I was trying to get dinner in the oven Hudson decided he was going to stand between my legs and proceed to yell at me until I gave him whatever food I had. As none of the food I had was even prepared I tried to tell him that I didn't have anything he would want (reasoning with a 13 month old, what was I thinking). Since he is especially cranky these days as he is getting over an ear infection AND croup, my answer was NOT going to fly. So, I decided that I had one potato too many as it was and gave him a whole, raw, partially pealed potato to "eat". Not only did Hudson leave me alone long enough to get dinner in the oven, I don't think I heard a peep out of him for the next 30 minutes as he dragged that potato all over the house. He was so happy and I was only out a potato!! And yes, it was "stay in your jammies day" at our house yesterday
.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Thanks Potato
Posted by Hilary at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment