I'm 22 weeks along as of yesterday! Still feeling great, but not sleeping very well. That's how it goes though, I guess if I wanted to sleep I shouldn't have started having kids in the first place! I'm hoping to start Yoga for Pregnancy soon as I did yoga pregnant with Hudson and loved it. I'm still going to Stroller Strides 3-4 times a week, but taking it a little easier as the weeks go by (stop worrying Megs!). Baby girl is still doing very unfortunate things to my skin, but I figure this too shall pass. Being pregnant with a girl is SO different than a boy, or at least my pregnancies have been different. She's getting to be very active with her kicks and jabs, very predictable as well which is good. She's a mover and a shaker after lunch and when I finally sit down at night around 8:00pm. She's actually all over the place now as I type this!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Bump Progress
Posted by Hilary at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lookin' good!!! I can't believe how easy your pregnancy is...I envy you.
You look fabulous!!
Post a Comment