I hadn't given Hudson pasta with red sauce until recently because I didn't want the mess, I know, totally selfish. I finally gave in and am glad I did, he couldn't eat enough!!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN, HILARY, HUDSON, CHARLOTTE, AND BRUISER
I hadn't given Hudson pasta with red sauce until recently because I didn't want the mess, I know, totally selfish. I finally gave in and am glad I did, he couldn't eat enough!!
Posted by Hilary at 12:42 PM
3 comments:
Spaghetti is so messy, but it is one of Jordan's favorites. She makes such a mess one time she got sauce on her eyebrow and lid. Hudson is so cute with it all over his face :)
Oh my gosh, that smile is SO stinkin' cute! How could you deny him spaghetti with red sauce for so long? Isn't that an insult to you posterity or something? lol
Love the spaghetti! AND his face is just too cute! How can you not feed it to him everynight?? :)
Post a Comment