Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Charlotte's Life Thus Far

Charlotte is doing really well still, eating like a champ and only waking up a few times in the night to eat. She's a fast eater too, so I'm back to sleep within an hour which is really nice. I haven't had that "I'm so exhausted I'm going to vomit" or "I can barely keep my eyes open and have no business driving a car" feeling like I had with Hudson during those first few weeks. Hudson is still trying to figure it all out and is getting his eye teeth in the meantime so we've had a few struggles here and there with him. It's only been a few weeks though and I need to remember to be patient. He's only acting out towards Ryan and I, not Charlie which I guess is good. He is doing better when people come over to visit too, he was screaming "No mine" at anyone who came in the house. Ryan has been a HUGE help and I'm NOT looking forward to him heading back to work next week, ugh!! Charlie's hair is starting to lighten up on the sides and back, so maybe she'll be a blondie after all. She's looking more like me I think than Ryan, which is what I originally thought when she was born. Who really knows though, they change so much everyday it's hard to tell!


5 days old

5 days old

1 week old

First Hawks game...8 days old!

9 days old

Snuggle time with Mom, 9 days old

Snuggle time with Dad, 13 days old

Bright eyed, 2 weeks old

Love from Big Brother, 18 days old

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

ok I am offically coming to visit soon, she has already changed sooo much. Love the little grin on her face when getting love from big brother.

Abbey said...

Love, love, love the pictures. Keep 'em comin'!!!

Natalie said...

She is just too precious for words. I enjoyed visiting with you guys yesterday and getting to hold Charlie, it was such a treat :)