Saturday we took Hudson to visit his Great Grandma Storey. He has three Great Grandmas, which I find amazing and very special!! After we visited for a bit, we headed to the park since he had been cooped up all week with Mommy on "bed rest". The swings are his favorite and he would stay there for hours if we let him. After that we headed to our friend's the McDaniel's for dinner and to watch the Husky game. Hudson got to run around with Maddie and even got to stay up way past bedtime. See what happens when Mommy feels guilty for a not so fun week!
My parent's have made it home and I'm still pregnant, good news bad news! I'm sure a lot of you were hoping my next posting would be about having the baby, sorry to disappoint...here are pictures of my adorable son to hopefully make up for it ;)

Great Grandma Storey with her Grandson & Great Grandson
Fun on the swings!
Headed to see the ducks with Daddy
Enjoying a snack with Maddie
Snuggle time with a good book before bed, SO CUTE!!

2 comments:
I'm so excited for you. Any day now.
Keep us posted...I'm checking daily for any delivery news!
Post a Comment