Thursday, October 16, 2008

5 Weeks Old

I think it finally hit me today that we have two kids. I was nursing Charlie on the couch and watching Hudson play with his dinosaurs and all of a sudden I realized "we have two kids". Crazy, I know, since it has been 5 weeks since Charlie joined the family. Maybe I got a little more sleep last night than normal and my brain was actually functioning, who knows!! Either way, it was a nice moment for me sitting on that couch, nursing a daughter and watching my son. I'm one lucky mommy with a lot to be thankful for.

With that, Charlotte is getting big big big!! She loves the bath, hates the afterward part, but loves being in the water. She's getting rolls everywhere, something I love about babies! I'm trying to get her used to her crib by having her take naps there. She took almost a 3 hour nap there the other day! I'm trying to be good about pictures so here's a little photo shoot of Charlotte, 5 weeks old.



And she's over it!

6 comments:

Marla said...

time flys!!!
and i LOVE your new look

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

So cute, love the big round belly! Nice to see her out of her PJs and in real clothes! :)

Emily said...

What a little beauty!!! She looks SO much like her mommy!

Krissy said...

She just keeps getting cuter by the day!! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Thanks for being such an amazing friend!!

The Johnsons said...

I absolutely love her!