Can someone please tell me how Charlotte is a month old already?!?! Why does it have to happen so fast?!?! Charlie is a very alert baby, has been holding her head up for the last 2 weeks, can track a toy or our finger, is starting to coo adorably, and quite frankly, acting much too old for only being a month. The smiling so early is killing me (see previous posting)! I can't believe she is so responsive already. She is still doing really well at night. Even the nights she wants to eat every 3 hours, she still goes right back to sleep. I took these pictures of Charlie in her crib today...exactly one month old.
Look at those cheeks and chins, haha!
Doesn't she look so big already? What happened to my newborn baby?
Hudson was helping me make his sister smile, he's quite the helper!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Time Flies
Posted by Hilary at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is just beautiful Hilary! And I am so glad she's a good baby, that helps so much! This reminds me that I have to get my butt to the post office to mail her baby gift. It's been sitting here for a month! lol
I can't believe how big she's getting! She's so beautiful!! I'm glad things are going well and I hope we can get together soon!
Hugs to you and both babes!
Post a Comment