Here are more pictures from Alexie's first birthday. We went to a park near my sister's house and the kids had a great time. I can't believe Lexi is one already! My brother and sister are both done having kids so this was the last first birthday I will share with a niece or nephew. I was glad that Ryan, Hudson, and I went down to Portland the night before the party so I could help my sister get ready. She was very stressed out and about to throw the cake in the garbage as she hated how it was turning out, but I managed to salvage it. We needed our sister-in-law Sarah (aka Martha Stewart) to really make the cake something special, but I think I did ok if I do say so myself!
Ready for party fun!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Alexie's First Birthday
Lexi LOVES her Uncle Ryan
Ready for cake
We got Lex this little table for her birthday
The salvaged cake!
Posted by Hilary at 5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Who needs Martha, Auntie Hilary saved the day! How cute are Ryan, Hudson and Alexie sitting at the table:) Charlotte will be there soon!
oh and I will need copies of all these pictures!
Post a Comment