Monday, July 21, 2008

Ryan the Great

I'm in a Mom's Bunco group and we meet up to play once a month. It's so much fun and such a simple game it allows for chatting while you play. Our last Bunco night my friend Molly couldn't find a sitter so Ryan offered to watch her daughter Maddie. Our Bunco group meets at 7:00PM which meant Ryan was going to have to manage to get both kids down (Hudson and Maddie are 3-1/2 months apart). Around 8:00PM that night, I get a text message from Ryan saying "Done and done...let me know if you all need tips". Hilarious and he even managed to get pictures of the kiddos in the tub! At least one of us is prepared for 2 kids in the house!!


3 comments:

Marla said...

tips... yes I'd like tips... tell ryan to post those tips...

Emily said...

WOW! Catching up on your posts! SO glad Hudson's bed switch went well! I always get nervous about the change & it always goes smoothly.
34 weeks? Time is flying! But it always does when you're not the one that going through it. ;) Can't wait to see this little girl!

Marcy said...

Yay for updates! Glad you had a great fourth, I can't believe Hudson is in a big boy bed. SO cute and I'm glad it's going well.

And lastly, I'm sooo sorry you are hurting this pregnancy. I thought I had sciatic pain with Chase, but I was actually dx with Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction instead and it was awful. Just awful. The last 8 weeks were killer. I remember just crying and having to have Aaron help me into bed at night since I couldn't lift my legs. More than once I had to have my mom come over to put Leda to bed for naps during the day since she was still young and I couldn't walk up the stairs. And I was so frustrated because it wasn't like I'd gained a ton of weight (like you obviously haven't) as I only gained 27 pounds, but I just have big babies. Chase killed me at 9.14...this is attributed to larger babies.

I saw a chiropractor regularly at the end and it really helped. Didn't cure it (getting baby out does) but it helped.

Sorry for the novel, but if you google what I had maybe it might give you some pointers
to help you get by.

HUGS! Oh and way to go Ryan! You guys are so ready for two-yahoo!