We are in the process of switching around 3 rooms right now to get ready for baby girl. Stay with me...Hudson's nursery is now going to be the office, the old office will become the nursery, and the guest bedroom is now Hudson's new room. We finally have everything in the correct room and Hudson has been sleeping in his new FULL size bed for 3 weeks. That's right, we put him in a full, not a toddler bed, a full!!! He transfered like a champ and all the stressing I have been doing about putting my 1-1/2 year old in a FULL bed was for nothing. Here is a picture from his first night, so small in his new big bed. Sigh...
I've set it up like it's a big crib with big pillows as bumpers. Not sure if that's easier on him or me ;)
Once the rooms are complete, I will post pictures.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Hudson's BIG Boy Bed
Posted by Hilary at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment