I'm approaching 34 weeks this Thursday! (Is anyone else loving the funny sayings on the count down on top of the blog page as much as I am?!?!) I wish I could still say I feel great, but I don't. I hate complaining when I still have a ways to go! I am having major sciatic nerve issues on my right side. It's starts just above my right butt check and is shooting into my hamstring. My days of instructing Stroller Strides are rapidly coming to an end and it's making me very sad. I bought a pregnancy belt last week which was helping at first, not so much anymore. I have an appointment with a chiropractor tomorrow afternoon and am hoping that will help!! Other than that (haha!) I do feel great. The weather has been perfect (70's) and I have yet to get too swollen in the summer heat. Everything sounded great with baby girl's heart beat at my 32 week appointment and I am still measuring "on time".
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment