I'm 39 weeks, still 50% effaced, her head is in the same spot, but I'm about 3cm dilated. My Dr. called me a "tight" 3cm. Progress is progress in my mind, so I'll take it!! My parent's are back from their cruise tomorrow morning!! I was on self prescribed best rest this week and walked around as little as possible. Poor Huddy Buddy actually looked at me on Thursday and said "outside?". So sad, but starting tomorrow, as soon as my parent's are off the cruise ship (which is supposed to be 8:30am, but I'm not counting down or anything, haha!), we can run around outside all he wants!! Even I'm getting sick of reading his books over and over again. Ryan and I have been finishing up the last few details of his new room, Baby Girl's room has been done for about a week. I'll post pictures of both rooms at some point as I'm really happy with how they turned out. I can tell she's sitting super low because it feels like she's going to fall out any minute. Or poke a hand through to say hi ;). I hope it's not much longer now, I'm ready to see her little face and introduce her to her family.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Bump Progress
Posted by Hilary at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hooray! You made it!! I really didn't think you were going to...but so glad you did!! Let the squats and lunges begin!
You look beautiful! I'm so glad baby girl stayed in until your parents got home! I can't wait to meet her! Hugs..
Yeah!! I am glad baby girls has stayed put. Know she can make her grand entrance for the whole family. I keep waiting for your text that you are in labor and heading to the hospital. I hope it is soon. I will be thinking about you and your family :)
can't wait to see pictures hilary!
I can't wait! I'm so glad you made it! Good luck!!
Post a Comment