My friend Molly and I threw a baby shower for our friend Sara last weekend and we were pleased that we successfully made our first diaper cake. I think it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.
The shower was at my house and of course Charlotte was there. I finally got to put her in a dress I bought as soon as I found out I was having a girl. I remember having a dress similar to this when I was little! Charlie is 8 weeks old exactly in these pictures and is so cute I want to eat her!!
Doesn't she look all grown up already?!?!

1 comments:
OH my gosh how absolutely adorable is SHE??? What a gorgeous smile she has! Ahh, too cute Hil! Love the outfit too! Good job on the diaper cake, looks great! how funny to see this, cause I'm making one tonight and making Aaron help me...he's thrilled about that btw. lol
Post a Comment