My friend Marcy requested that I do this tag, so here goes!
Go to your picture folders, open the 4th folder and pick the 4th picture then post.
Hudson was 14 months old here! I laughed so hard when I saw this was my 4th picture, I still love this shot of him. I had to hide those cowboy boots because they are too small now and whenever he sees them he wants to put them on.
I'm going to tag Melissa, Natalie, Nadine, and Abbey. Have fun ladies and I can't wait to see your 4th pictures!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Tag 4 x 4
Posted by Hilary at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love it!! He is so stinkin cute!!
I already posted mine. This was so much fun :) Thanks for including me.
Too cute! Once I get home from the cabin, I'll do mine. Sadly the only bloggers I know are the four you named! :) I'll have to really dig deep to find four more. This is so cute, I'm excited to post mine!
Post a Comment