Monday, November 24, 2008

Buddha Belly

I think chubby babies are the cutest, especially when they are mine!! Charlie had her 2 month check up a few weeks ago and she is growing like a champ! She is up to 13 lbs already and 24-1/2 inches. It always amazes me how big babies get in such a short amount of time. She has gained 5 lbs and grown 4 inches in just 2 months!! I love her rolls and that Buddha belly. She is definitely a Mama's girl and doesn't like when she can't see where I am. Makes things interesting throughout the day, but I've learned to get creative. She is still sleeping in our room at night and naps in her swing in her room during the day as it's where I can get her to take over an hour nap. I've tried to get her to nap in her crib or bassinet, but she will only nap for about 30-40 minutes in either. I'll get her in her crib somehow, but if I can get the kids to overlap on their naps, I'm not in a big rush to get her out of the swing. I'm in complete denial that she is rolling over and wearing 3-6 month clothes. I truly feel like I never got a newborn with Charlotte, she's been a go getter from the start!

10 weeks old
Love that belly and those rollie pollie arms and legs!
Hudson still thinks Charlie is the greatest
11 weeks old

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Precious Hilary! She looks just like you! I love following your blog! It's great! Happy Thanksgiving!

Abbey said...

In those last few pictures, she looks just like you. So cute. I love little Charlie girl!!

Marcy said...

I can't believe she's that big already! She is such a doll! How'd you manage to make two kids that look just like you?! Adorable! Charlie is just gorgeous Hil!