Last weekend our friend Molly invited us to join her family in Suncadia. Suncadia is in Cle Elum (I posted about it once before). Her parent's just recently finished building their home and it is absolutely beautiful. My parent's have a lot in Suncadia as well, but have yet to build on it. I hope they build soon though as I always enjoy being there. We had such a great time with the McDaniel's and of course Hudson was thrilled to have Maddie around 24/7. Hudson has been battling various colds over the past month and a half, so we didn't get much sleep as he was up a few times during the night both nights. Our friend Melissa was also in Cle Elum over the weekend and stopped by with her youngest daughter Gracie on Saturday for a visit which was fun! We stayed at the house and relaxed the whole weekend. I didn't want to come home!! Thanks Molly, can't wait to crash your parent's pad again REALLY soon ;)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment