I hosted a Cookie Exchange Party this year and it was so much fun! My friend Elesha was nice enough (and smart enough!) to buy large Holiday platters for everyone to take home their treats, thanks Elesh! There were cookies & bars of all kinds, toffee, and peppermint bark. Everyone really out did themselves! I learned a lot about my friends by watching them make their trays. I learned that my friend Natalie is a type A such as myself...look at that perfect tray!!
The next four Stroller Strides moms to add baby #2 to their family! Melissa, Kelsie, Elesha, and I are passing down the prego torch to Teresa, Nadine, Sam, and Natalie (remember when I warned you about the water in my Stroller Strides group, um yeah...)
Thanks Ladies for making this year's Cookie Exchange a HUGE success, I can't wait for our 2nd Annual Exchange next year!! (Not pictured do to early departure: Tami, Rachel, Nikki, and Wendy)
Charlie enjoyed the party too in her adorable winter dress that I had been looking for a reason to get her in!

0 comments:
Post a Comment