Monday, December 15, 2008

Our First Snow

I absolutely love the snow, I wish we got snow more, all winter long actually. There should be a rule that if it's going to be as cold as it is here in the winter, it should just snow! My favorite is that first snow, the one where you go to bed at night with those first few flakes coming down and you just can't wait to look out the window in the morning. And then when you do look out everything is covered in that perfect white, clean snow...ahhhh. I couldn't wait to show Hudson the snow on Sunday morning, our first perfect snowfall!


He looks so grown up to me here
Even Charlie put on her snowsuit for some fun


Ryan throwing a snowball at Hudson....
And then proceeding to laughing hysterically. Parenting at it's finest!

1 comments:

Marcy said...

I'm loving all these updates. HOW in the world is Charlie 3 months old though?! They are looking so much alike, these two kids of yours. Darling!! Love the first snow pictures. Almost makes me want to be back in the snow...almost. lol

You have such a cute family Hil. I'm so happy you are so happy! :)

OH! I saw Marcus (Merissa's Marcus) at church on Sunday for the first time in 10 years. He had no clue what my name was. NO clue! lol...way to leave an impression I guess, huh? Can you believe it? lol