Monday, December 15, 2008

Random Fun

Ryan insists that Charlotte is big enough for the saucer, so here she is, hangin' out in the saucer!


She actually does fine if she keeps her arms out to the sides, but that doesn't last long and she normally ends up with her hands inside the chair part which makes her bobble forward. Maybe it's just me refusing to believe that she is 3 months old, super strong, and probably is ready for the saucer...sigh.
Help from Big Bro, of course ;)

Random shot of Huddy and Charlie under the tree. For whatever reason, Ryan wants to let Hudson's hair grow out. He's actually being quite stubborn about it! I guess I just need to deal with the fact that Hudson will have this hair for his 2nd birthday and Christmas, lol!!

Hudson loves olives and of course loves to have them put on his fingers. Normally I just put them on his pointer fingers, but he got spoiled the other night and had them on all 5 fingers! We all had a good laugh.

0 comments: