Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cereal and Happy Baby

Charlie is no fan of rice cereal! I tried a couple of times and then decided to bag it until she could try things that taste a little better. I'm not concerned with her not eating cereals as she's clearly a healthy girl (see thighs below!). Within the past week, Charlie has tried apples, pears, and sweet potatoes. She "likes" them all, she is just having trouble figuring out how to get them down. I normally have to leave the spoon in her mouth until she sucks the food off. If I don't, watch out, she's will raspberry it out everywhere!!
Not so sure...

It's staying in...
And it's out!
When babies start doing the yoga pose, Happy Baby, it is one of my favorite stages. I think babies look adorable grabbing their little toes and trying to shove them in their mouths. At this point I only have a picture of Charlie grabbing one foot, but she can get them both and she has no trouble getting those toes in her mouth!

Don't you just want to eat her?!?!

0 comments: