For Christmas, my wonderful hubby surprised me with a plane ticket to San Diego to visit one of my dearest friends, Mandy. Mandy and I have been friends for nearly 20 years which is just crazy to me! We have been through a lot together and this posting could go on for pages with all of our fun memories from high school and college. This wasn't just any trip to visit Mandy though, this was a trip to meet her beautiful new baby boy, Collin Jeffrey. Collin is Mandy's first baby and it was truly amazing for me to see Mandy in her new role as a Mommy. I went the first weekend in February, just as Collin was turning 2 months old and Charlie was turning 5 months old. Megan, our close friend from college who lives in Arizona, joined us as well making the weekend a nice and much needed reunion. Hudson stayed home with Daddy and Charlie took her first plane ride with Mommy. Charlie did great on the plane both there and back, yay! The trip was one day too short, but I will take what I can get when it comes to seeing my girls.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment