First, sorry for the delay in blogging. As I get caught up, you'll see why and I know you will forgive me!! Now, on to the updates...
Everyone says it as each year goes by, but I can't believe my baby boy is 2!! I had a much harder time with 2 than I thought I would. He seems so grown up to me. Here's the Huddy update:
1. Can count to 10 by himself, 20 with help
2. Sings A LOT and LOVES it, can do the ABC's by himself
3. Speaks in sentences and the longest I've counted is an 8 worder (not surprising for the child who said Dad, not Dada or Daddy, but DAD at 6 months, his Dr. told me at his 9 month appt he would be an early talker)
4. Goes potty on the toilet when it's convenient for him, always pees though before bath. Has pooped a time or two. Honestly, he would be potty trained if Mommy had time, horrible right?!!?
5. Loves Gogurt, frozen or not
6. Is on his second ear infection and forth cold in the past 3 months
7. No longer needs to be rocked for naps or bed (yesssssssssssss!!!)
8. Awesome at hugs and kisses, especially ones for his sister
9. Loves to dance
10. Can jump with both feet, forward, and off of everything. He's actually turned into quite the dare devil
The list could go on and on, but these are the top 10 that popped into my mind first. I love my little monkey, even when he pushes me past the point of my patience level. I've learned so much from Hudson and some day when he can appreciate it, I will thank him. We had planned to take him to Red Robin again this year for his birthday dinner, but the snow kept us home bound. We would have made it no problem in Ryan's monster truck, the issue was more that the roads were being closed one by one that very night! Fortunately Molly and Maddie had come over earlier to play and brought cupcakes so at least I had something to put his candles on. Thanks for saving the day Molly!!
New baseball tee
Happy Birthday to Hudson
My big boy "making his wish"
Friday, January 23, 2009
Hudson Turns 2
Posted by Hilary at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Such a big boy! It's amazing watching all of the SS kids grow up. Makes me sad at how fast they're all doing it!
Post a Comment