We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at our house this year. My brother & sister both stayed at their homes and we celebrated as a whole family after the New Year. Ryan's mom came over on Christmas Eve and we had one of my favorite dinners that she makes, Chicken Marsala. We decided that Ryan, Di, and I should open presents that night after Hudson went to bed so Christmas morning could be just for him. Plus, Ryan and I bought his mom a new digital camera and wanted her to be able to use it the next day!
The addition of Charlie's stocking! I have made all of our stockings, except Bruiser's. From left to right is Ryan's, mine, Hudson's and Charlotte's.
Hudson and I vacuuming the pine needles so it would be clean for Santa
Such a good helper!
Putting out the cookies we made for Santa. I wanted to make frosted sugar cookies that Hudson could decorate, but Ryan informed me that Santa likes chocolate chip cookies ;)
Di opening up her new camera! She had no idea we were getting her one so it was a fun surprise.
Charlie and Grandma
On Christmas day my parent's joined us along with my Nonnie. We had a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, and coffee cake! I got Ryan a Wii for Christmas and we had a blast learning the ropes most of the day. I was sore the next day to say the least!! Santa's big gift for Hudson this year was his first bike. Unfortunately with the amount of snow we had gotten, Santa (aka UPS) was unable to deliver Huddy's bike until later. I'm sad I didn't get the picture I had in my mind of Hudson seeing the bike under the tree when he woke up, but there are worst things in life so I didn't let it ruin Christmas!
Coming down the hallway (yes, with my flat iron)
Santa came! (Still holding my flat iron, lol!)
New race track
Charlie's new toy from Santa!
Bruiser gets a new toy in his stocking every year and a big rawhide bone
Family photo time!
My adorable munchkins
My dad and Ryan boxing on the Wii
Nonnie and her sixth Great Grandchild!!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Christmas Take One...Our House
Posted by Hilary at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment