My Stroller Strides franchise is finally up and running, or should I say strolling! After months of searching for an indoor location within my zip codes, I found a spot in Kirkland called Northwest Aerials. It's a kids gymnastics/dance studio and I am renting out one of the dance rooms. The owner has been amazing to work with, so accommodating, supportive, and very welcoming. Such a change from what I had experienced in looking for a location. I knew the room was a bit small, but I figured I could get creative with classes and make it work. Was I in for a surprise though when I opened my doors on January 7 and hosted my Grand Opening. 24 moms showed up and I was overwhelmed to say the very least! It was amazing!! Out of the 24 moms, I would say half were friends and half were new moms that were coming to Stroller Strides for the very first time. Not a bad turn out rate all in all!! The room was PACKED and there was no way we could have gotten one more stroller in there. I knew then that I would need to add an additional day for moms to have more options so I went from T/W/F classes to M/T/W/F classes. I am looking for a bigger location as well, but in the meantime if it's not raining, we head outside which has worked well so far! As of now, I have 10 monthly members, 4 punch cards members, and my biggest class since has been 13 moms. I am having so much fun teaching class 4 days a week and am so glad we bought a franchise! www.strollerstrides.net/kirkland
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So proud of you!! Can't wait to check out a class when I get back!
I too am so proud of you! Way to go!
Such a fun morning and you did an amazing job!
Post a Comment