Charlotte had her 4 month check up about 2 weeks ago and I wasn't surprised with the results! Charlie came in at 15 lbs 7-1/2 oz (90 percentile) and 26-1/4 inches (97 percentile). She's already wearing 6-12 month clothing (comfortably, I might add!), trying to crawl, loves to blow raspberries, rolling over from front to back only, is very chatting, laughs the hardest at Bruiser and her brother when he dances for her, and still doing really well sleeping at night. I finally moved her into her crib around 3-1/2 months when the bassinet was clearly getting a bit snug. I joked with Ryan first though telling him we should probably move the crib in our room since she was getting too big for the bassinet. I think his response was something along the lines of "Don't push your luck" ;)
First bath together!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Here She Grows Again
Posted by Hilary at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is absolutely adorable!! Payton keeps doing raspberries back to Ryan! Charlie is getting so big and more and more adorable everyday!!!!
Wow, I'm LOVING all the updates. I've been waiting! Too many pics to comment on, but what stands out is your sweet Nonnie with Charlotte (She looks just the same as I remember her, does she still make her pizza?!) and the pic of your Mom reading her granddaughters a book. SO sweet! I also laughed out loud at Ryan on double monitor duty-hilarious!
Post a Comment