Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun at Northwest Aerials

The location where I host my Stroller Strides classes has an indoor park that they open up to the public on Fridays. They have been nice enough to charge the Stroller Stride moms half the price to play on Fridays and the kids LOVE it!! Hudson has more fun than I think he knows what to do with. They have one of those big blow up slides and he will go up and down that thing so many times in a row it's crazy! Since it is a gymnastics studio, they have trampolines that are built into the ground and lots of spongy mats for the kids to jump onto. This is just one more reason why I love our current location and am hesitant to look for something else!! Join us there on Feb. 27 as NW Aerials will be extending the play time until noon just for the LUNA Moms Club: www.meetup.com/Stroller-Strides-LUNA-Moms-Club-Kirkland-Kenmore
Jumping into the foam pit
No fear!
So happy

Back for more jumping!
Even Charlie gets in on the fun!

0 comments: