I'm still in complete shock that we are having a GIRL!!! I have had very strong "girl" feelings and so has Ryan, but I really thought I was having a boy. I'm beside myself with excitement, there's really no other way to describe it. I immediately started crying when the ultrasound technician said it was a girl. I already have a bin full of girl clothes at my sister's that I went through a couple of months ago. I can't wait to go through it again and see what I choose to keep now that using those clothes has become a reality!! My brother-in-law is now 8 for 8 in predicting the sexes of his girls and all of his nieces and nephews. He should start charging apparently for his wise insight! And yes, if you look back at my birthday posting to the picture where I am blowing out the candles...I was wishing for a girl ;)
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Birthday wishes do come true...
Posted by Hilary at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congrats!! I am so excited for you :)
I'm so excited for you - it's so much fun having one of each! And I LOVE the picture of Hudson - adorable!!
Yay! Congrats to you and the family! I'm so happy for you!
I am soooo excited to be getting a niece! Now I won't feel so naughty indulging in cute girl stuff for Alexie. I have someone to pass them down to! Have you taught Huddy to say sister yet, seeing as he requested a brother :)
HORAY!!! One of each...I love it! Now can we start voting on girl names?
I'm so glad you guys are having a girl. And that you got your wish!
this is awesome news...
how about that crazy snow? WTF?
Post a Comment