This is what we woke up to this morning...this morning being April 19, not December 19. I don't think this is what they had in mind when coining the phrase "April showers bring May flowers".
Saturday, April 19, 2008
It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas
Posted by Hilary at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So weird...I am only 3 hours south and it is sunny here.
Holy crap, really? I can't believe it was 80 last weekend. CRAZY! I was spoiled, wasn't I? When I was walking around Seattle the first day with bright blue skies, I though, "Hmm, what IS everyone talking about, it's great weather here, not a cloud in the sky!" but then by Sunday it was a total downpoor and reeally cold.
I do like that our weather down here is predictable...but Seattle was beautiful. I had a great time!
Yep, we got it too -- I'm soooo over this weather. I'm ready to pack up and move back to San Diego!
That ain't right. Hopefully this will be the last of it!
Post a Comment