Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bump Progress

I'm 20 weeks along today! I'm finding it VERY hard to believe that I am half way there, this pregnancy is flying by!! I was so excited to post that we were having a girl, I didn't write much else about our ultrasound. Everything looks great so far. Baby Girl is measuring in at 9oz which puts her a couple of days past her due date of September 4, which I am completely fine with as my parent's get back from their Alaska Cruise on August 30. She was yawning and putting her fingers in her mouth for us as we watched her. Already a camera ham like her big brother (fine, and maybe her Mom). I've started to feel her move around more and more which I LOVE! It's nice that I don't have to feel crazy anymore when she moves and I call her Baby Girl because she actually is one ;)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Who knew that they yawn while they're in there?! I guess it's got to be pretty boring...for girls (he,he).
You look so cute!

Abbey said...

I love watching your belly expand! It's so much fun! The second half will fly by too. She'll be here before you know it.

Marcy said...

You look so great, as always. Halfway point! Whohoo! If you hold on til September 19th, baby girl and Chase can share a birthday :) but uh, I won't hope that for you. lol