Huddy Buddy has a pair of cowboy boots that were given to him for his birthday that he just loves. His party was a cowboy theme (see posting back in Dec) so the boots were perfect. I got him out of his jammies this morning and headed to the closet to pick out a shirt when he decided he wanted to wear his boots. He has done this before, so it wasn't much of a surprise, always hilarious though because he is usually in a diaper or onesie only. The first time he wanted to wear his boots Ryan and I almost wet our pants laughing because he has a hard time walking in them and it seriously looked like he had just "gotten off his horse" as he trotted around the house. This morning however, Hudson discovered that the boots make noise while walking on the hardwood and I kid you not, he started dancing. I immediately grabbed the camera to take video and yelled for Ryan to come watch. I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to rotate the video after the fact and had the camera upright, so I apologize that it is sideways. Either way, enjoy the video, it's short. Pictures are from a previous day (in his diaper) and some from today (in his onesie).
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
He's Gone Country
Posted by Hilary at 3:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That video was so funny! I was afraid there was going to be counry music playing in the background...thankfully there wasn't. Hudsen is adorable!
Post a Comment