Ryan and I always peek into Hudson's room before we head off to bed to get in one last loving stare for the day. I still rock Hudson before bed for 10 minutes, sometimes he falls asleep and sometimes he doesn't. This particular night he didn't, but he still only gets the 10 minutes of snuggle time with me. I put him in his crib awake and he got himself down, not as nicely as I would have put him down however. Ryan went in first to get his peek and I hear him whispering "Get the camera, get the camera". Here's what we found, priceless!
Besides the obvious leg through the crib slots, his head should be facing the other direction!

1 comments:
That is too cute. Jordan does the same thing with her legs. In the morning her legs kicking the wall is our alarm clock.
Post a Comment