It was so nice out a few weekends ago we put the sprinkle on in the backyard for Hudson and his friends Jack, Izzy, and Maddie. Hudson was fine until he got close to the sprinkle and realized the water coming out was freezing!! Instead of moving him myself, I continued to take pictures while telling him to move back which of course he didn't get. Since the sprinkler was moving back and forth, he thought he was fine. I felt horrible, but what can you do! I managed to get him into a towel and warmed up quick enough. The kids did have fun running around in the yard and playing on the toy set that my friend Molly brought over, so the afternoon and nice weather weren't a total waste. We'll just keep putting money into Hudson's piggy bank for therapy ;)
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun, well except for Hudson. I haven't tried the sprinkler yet with Jordan, I hope she likes it.
Caitlin acts the same around sprinklers - she likes the idea of putting on her swimsuit and going out in the yard, but freaks out when the water gets near her!
Post a Comment