My heart is heavy as I say so long to my Stroller Strides franchise owner, Janet, who is moving back to San Diego to be closer to her family. When I started Stroller Strides, I really didn't know what to expect. Going to my first class last June and meeting Janet for the first time will always be engraved in my mind as I knew then and there she would become a lifelong friend. Little did she know what she was doing for me in those first few months I attended classes not only physically, but more importantly, mentally and as a new mom. I love Janet to pieces and have formed a friendship with her faster than most friendships evolve in years of knowing someone. I can only hope to be half the instructor she was and will always think about her as I teach my Stroller Strides classes. You'll be greatly missed Janet, love you, drive safely, and I'll see you soon!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
It's Not Goodbye, Just See You Soon
Molly and Janet
Stroller Strides friends
Posted by Hilary at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hate when good friends move away! I think you should visit her often...San Diego you said?
;)
Wow, a lot of updates..fun! Okay here it goes:
The waterpark sounds so fun and the pics are darling. I love that last one of Hudson with pure joy on his face. Ahhh!
You look FAB for being 28 weeks. Yay for now being 30. WOW, this went fast! For me at least.lol Can't wait to see what a Hilary Jr will look like. EEEK! Oh, and I had to do the 3 hour test with Chase. I was considered borderline gestational after the test and had to attend a class and take my blood (which I do randomly even when not pregnant anyway) and I found it informative. But eventually I was told to quit testing my blood as I was fine...though Chase ended up being 10 pounds (though I only gained 28) which makes me wonder if I really was gestational at the end since they tend to have big babies. Who knows?
Stroller rides sounds really cool. I checked out the website back when you went down to Cali for training. I wonder if they have that where I live. I also wonder if it's something I could do with 2 kids. We have a double jogger, but my kids HATE it. All Leda and Chase do is fight while in it. We took it to Disneyland last week and it was a nightmare. I was so mad at them for fighting. grrrr
And the yogurt pics were so cute. I love it. He's getting so big and he looks so much like you. I can't imagine what a girl will look like. Totally excited!
Okay, I think that's it. I'm glad to get caught up on you.
Hows the book club book going??
Post a Comment