After straining to remember the last time we had a date alone, Ryan and I decided it was time for a weekend to ourselves. We left last Friday afternoon and headed to Port Hadlock where we stayed at the Inn for two whole nights away from our little buddy. Friday night we stayed in, getting dinner from a local diner and watched two entire movies in one night, imagine that!! Saturday Ryan golfed while I had a 1-1/2 hour prenatal massage followed by a 45 minute foot massage and soak (insert drool here). Needless to say, I took a nap after that! We returned Sunday and picked up Hudson from my parent's house. He did really well, but ended up sleeping with Grandma and Grandpa both nights. What a stinker! I was hoping to feel more rested after our trip, but was still exhausted from the cold I was battling and just being pregnant. We had a great time though and I would highly recommend where we stayed if you are looking for a low key spot, http://innatporthadlock.com/. We didn't take pictures, but I grabbed a few from the website.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am so glad you guys got to get away for a few days. I am sure it was so relaxing. I will definitely look into taking Jesse there.
What a beautiful area! So, glad you and Ryan got to get away, ALONE!
glad to hear you are getting some R&R and massage - I loved my baby massages! Hope you are well.
Post a Comment