Although it seems like ages ago, Ryan and Hudson did great while I was in San Diego! On Saturday Ryan took Hudson to the Viking Days Fair over by Grandma's house. Hudson loved the ferry ride. With the weather being so great here that weekend he got to watch from outside this time crossing the water, normally we sit at a table inside. Ryan took Hudson on his first merry-go-round ride, kinda sad I missed it, but glad the boys had fun together. There were no issues with naps, bedtime, or sleeping through the night. Always nice to hear :)
It was nice that I was so busy while I was gone, I didn't have too much time to think about how much I missed them!
My time in San Diego training to be a Stroller Strides Instructor was amazing, fun, and honestly life changing for me. I have since taken my 2 exams and passed, have my insurance and CPR training complete and have one co-teaching under my belt. I have 3 more co-teaching classes and my first solo class will be June 20!! I feel that I have found something career wise that I can be passionate about for a long time to come. I never would have thought that being a prenatal and postnatal fitness instructor would be a hat that I would wear in my lifetime, but I love it! And funny how things have come full circle for me and in a way I am FINALLY using my teaching degree. Weird how things work, since I never intended to use my degree. As Ryan and I aren't in a position financially for me to stop doing my current job, I will have to be content with instructing a few classes here and there. I'm excited as I look into the future of helping moms stay fit, get back to their prebaby form, and make the transition into motherhood a little easier. I can't say enough wonderful things about Stroller Strides and what it has done for me emotionally, physically, and as a mom. http://www.strollerstrides.com/
Here are pictures of the boys from the Viking Days Fair and the Ferry Ride

5 comments:
I love it!! I can't wait for you to be my teacher:) I am sure you are going to do a great job. I hope you and baby girl are doing well. I miss seeing you and hopefully get to return to class soon..
I can't wait to attend one of your classes! Congrats on the certification and I'm so glad that "boys weekend" went well. Makes things so much easier!!
Miss you and Hudson..
very exciting news about the storller strides... I'm thinking promotional items :)
I was wondering where you were too! sniff sniff.
Glad to get caught up a bit and I'll look forward to more posts soon!
I'm proud of you for finding something you love--I'll read up on that website. I have no clue what it's about!
Oh, and just a reminder of what a dork I STILL am, when I saw your title, "new hat" I was thining, "cool, I wonder what kind of new hat she bought in CA and is now wearing?" I even looked for a picture of it. lol
And yay for reading These is my words! A bit slow in the beginnning, but i'm sure you'll love it. Everyone does!
Post a Comment