For all my loyal blog readers that are wondering where I have disappeared too I promise to update soon!! I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I can finally see the light at the end of my ridiculous tunnel and will be putting new postings on the blog within the next few days. I haven't even had time to check anyone else's blog and feel so out of the loop on what's happening in every one's lives these days. Thank you for your patience and please don't stop checking our blog!! (I know Melissa, you're sick of "Sick Chicken", haha!)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, that sounds really bad! haha. I just know that Hudson is feeling much better and since I NEVER get to see you guys anymore, I check up on you EVERYDAY!!! So, yes, I am sick of sick chicken! :)
Hugs to you and the healthy chicken!
I want a belly shot! I haven't seen you since before you went to SD -- I'm sure you've popped - big time!!
Post a Comment