I will be 30 weeks along this Thursday!! I'm officially going into panic mode also known as nesting. I'm at that point where I want to throw everything in my house away, scrub it down, and start fresh. As this is not a rational way of thinking however, instead Ryan and I have started working on Hudson's new room. We cleaned out the closet last weekend and Ryan started hanging the new closet organizer. We also made it down to IKEA and found Hudson's bed frame and railings. It's a start and enough of one to make me feel slightly at ease, for the time being mind you!
I was tested for gestational diabetes at my 27 week appointment which ended up coming back slightly high. I then had to do a 3 hour follow up test in which I had to fast for nearly 14 hours, drink that horrible sugar drink AGAIN, and then sit in a room for 3 hours while I had my blood drawn every hour for 3 hours. I had blood taken 4 times total, ouch! Good news though, I do not have gestational diabetes and can resume my nightly position on the couch with ice cream, mini candy bars, or oreos...phew!! I am however anemic which comes as no surprise since I normally am, pregnant or not. Just need to up the iron, no biggie.
Lots of movement still, I feel like she is going to be bigger than Hudson was at birth. I'm predicting 8lbs 3 or 4oz. We'll see! Leg cramps are starting as well as other aches and pains, but nothing I can't deal with. I'm slowing down to 2, maybe 3, Stroller Stride classes a week. Basically the classes I am instructing and maybe one other one during the week. Side note: Instructing is going well and I really enjoy it! Haven't start prenatal yoga like I had hoped and not sure if I will at this point.
28 weeks in this picture
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Bump Progress
Posted by Hilary at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment