Friday, March 28, 2008

What the...!??!

Here's a special posting for my friends that live in California and Arizona...here's what we are experiencing in Washington today. For those keeping track, it's SPRING and almost APRIL. Now, I love the snow, I wish it would snow here more often because it's cold enough during the winter that there really should just be snow on the ground. I'm also not usually one to complain about the weather in Seattle because quite frankly I don't mind the rain. However, let's get serious here for a minute, it's SPRING and almost APRIL...
Also, please disregard my posting titled "A Sign Of Warmer Weather to Come" because apparently I am a liar and shouldn't quit my day job anytime soon to predict the weather.

Backyard left side

Backyard right side

Deck about 30 minutes after I took the backyard photos

4 comments:

Emily said...

Awwwwww. I'm sitting here in my shorts, t-shirt and flip-flops feeling so, so sad for you. Would it make you feel better if I emailed you some pictures of us at the pool the other day?
;)

Hilary said...

Emily,
I hate you.
Hilary

Emily said...

Are you shivering as you are hating me?

Hilary said...

Just so you know, it was 60 degrees today before it started down pouring mixed rain and snow, so take that!!