I turned 31 yesterday and feel pretty good about it!! My birthday snuck up on me this year so I really haven't been in the birthday spirit, but do have a lot of fun things planned. On Easter I celebrated with my family who all pitched in on my new pots and pans. It's funny the gifts you get excited about as you get older! I am THRILLED with my new pots and pans, Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Calphalon for those on the market for new ones (mine are from Macy's and came with 2 great FREE gifts, couldn't beat the deal). I'm feeling much better now when I cook for my family as I had no business feeding them from the old ones! On my actual birthday, yesterday, I went to Stroller Strides in the morning, had a playdate with my friends Molly & her daughter Maddie and Sara & her son Jack in the afternoon, who brought over these amazing cupcakes from Central Market. Wrapped up the day with at Ruby's with Ryan and Hudson. Tomorrow night, Thursday, Ryan and I have plans with his godmother,Jill, (who shares my birthday!) and her husband Mike. We are going to this fabulous restaurant in Seattle, Tulio, then to see a Cabaret type show. I'm very excited as the excuse of my birthday is one of the rare times to get Ryan to "cross the bridge" and see a show, yeah me! Friday I am having lunch with my friend Krissy, probably Red Robin. Then Sunday, to wrap up my birthday WEEK, I am having a pedi (long overdue) and lunch with my cousin Tami and Ryan's cousin Rachel. Phew!! If by the end of the week I'm not in the birthday spirit, there's something seriously wrong with me, haha! My friend Marcy, who I have known since the 6th grade, did a birthday posting for me on her blog, which made me cry. If you want to check it out AND see pictures of me from High School (yikes!) here is the link: http://macfamilyfive.blogspot.com/2008/03/happy-belated-birthday-to-my-dear.html Hope you don't mind Marcy, but I'm so touched that you did this I have to share it!! Thank you to everyone not mentioned above as well for your birthday wishes, emails, cards, and gifts. I'm truly blessed to have so many amazing people in my life!
Making my birthday wish...
...we'll find out soon if it will come true!
Apparently the cake wasn't enough for this prego
16 week along OR really full from cake and candy?!?
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Birthday Celebration
Posted by Hilary at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Hil!!! (again)
When you were blowing out your candles, were you wishing you'd have a girl so you could name her Emily Olsen Storey? Or maybe, Emily Helga Storey? Or maybe,
Emily Rocks Storey? O.K., maybe too far on the last one?
lol you guys, I totally forgot about Helga...that's hilarious!
I'm glad you had a fun birthday Hilary! And I'm glad you posted the link to my blog...the more people who see pics of my chicken legs freshman year the better! lol
And Emily calls it a birthday "season" so I'm glad you are getting your fun in this week! Have a great time! And you look so stinkin' cute pregnant, I can hardly stand it!
Oh, and I just had to agree with you that I think we both look better than we did in HS...though I wouldn't mind my waist size back then...but ya, overall I feel better at 30, kwim?
Post a Comment