Look who's joining us at the big table these days! Hudson had been throwing a fit this past week when I would put him in the highchair. Not thinking much of these fits I continued to get him in the highchair, but then he didn't want to eat which is not like him at all. He's always been a great eater...gaining an entire pound from his 2 day to his 10 day Dr. visit was our first clue that eating wouldn't be an issue!! So now I was puzzled and ready to try anything else as the fits were getting to be too much to handle. That's when I remembered the little chair my sister-in-law gave us that had been strapped to one of our table chairs for months just waiting for Hudson. Problem solved, he loves it and no more fits. He looks like such a big boy sitting at the table with us now!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hooray for Hudson! I love when they're done with the high chair & I can get it out of the eating area.
How exciting for Hudson!! Thank goodness you can still strap him in! Payton wouldn't even sit in a booster, she wanted the big chair and has discovered how to climb off of that now. Kids grow up too fast!
Fun! It's so nice to get the bulky high chair out of the kitchen!
What a big boy. I can't believe he is already out of a high chair. He looks so grown up sitting at the table. Jordan is still in her high chair but she loves to eat at the table too. She is not very good at restaurants but I am hoping that will change soon.
Holy cow, he's getting so big! He looks so much like you---yet looks so boy...how does that happen? Love his toothy grin!
Post a Comment