My Stroller Strides franchise owner and instructor, Janet, passed out some goodies for the kiddos after Friday's class for Easter. One of the things in Hudson's goody bag were a pair of sunglasses that he now LOVES to wear around the house. The funniest part about the glasses, after he has them on, he walks over to the oven to check himself out in the reflection. Here are a few shots from the other morning and during his lunch. There was a few pieces of candy in the bag as well, but I'll be honest, I finished those off myself before even leaving the parking lot!!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Thanks Janet
Posted by Hilary at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness, those are the cutest pictures of Hudson! I love it! -Bambee
So cute! Love the shades!
I love that he is wearing them doing normal things. Too cool.
Post a Comment