Hudson has discovered that just about anything can be used as a stool. I looked from the kitchen to the family room yesterday to discover this. Earlier in the week he was using his training potty (we've introduced it, but don't really anticipate him being out of diapers before #2 arrives) as a stool to get on the ottoman. Thinking I was being smart, I moved the semi he is using in the pictures below and replaced it with his retro rocket. Proving once again that it doesn't matter how smart Mommy is, we caught him this morning using that as a stool. I think we need to buy a real stool so he will stop using things with wheels as one.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Stepping Stool
I should mention here as well that when I asked him what he was doing he looked at me sweetly with the picture he had grabbed from the trunk and said "Dada" as if to say "I'm just up here Mom so I can look at pictures of Daddy while he is at work". It was pretty cute actually.
Posted by Hilary at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you may have a climber on your hands! Love your blog - it's fun seeing all of the pictures!
He's tall isn't he? I love watching them at this stage. Everything is so new and exciting. Wait until he pulls the kitchen chairs out and then climbs on top of the kitchen table...OI!
Hudson is just a doll. :)
Post a Comment